Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 13 July 2012
2:37 pm

Finally, sport day is over! I am so proud with my blue team. The CHAMPION among all teams!!


See the big trophy? It's ours! Belong to blue team! We rock the sport day! Yahoo!

But seriously, for my tug of war we get second place. Hmm, it's okay. We all try our best. We struggle til the end although some of us injured. Victory is not that important, it's our spirit! Go blue team! Bravo to you all! We all try our best despite some of us hurt. That's the spirit! 





Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"