Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 3 July 2012
7:51 pm

Seriously, my cute little tiny creature had gone. I can't add them up to my post anymore. That's suck! I bet my post gonna be so damn boring without those cute little smiley to cheer it up. Hmm. How could it be? The page could not be found and make my smiley can't be show. Jeez, how frustrating!

By the way, it's been awhile now. I rarely update my blog due to my fixed schedule. Hmm. That's student's life, always busy with assignment and school activity. Seriously, it's kinda tiring. Plus, I have to go home by bus. And that's make me double exhausted. Have to walk until I reach home safe and sound. Hmm, until when my life gonna be so miserable? I am so fucking hate my life! Yeah! I know, I should be thankful but still, I hate it!

Jeez! Just give me some break! I really need one right now. 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"