Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 26 July 2012
11:09 pm


I just don't know what to say. All I know is the pain in my chest. A boo boo in my heart. All I need is a man, who can be there for me, hug me tight, wipe up all the tears that I cry, and the most important thing is, tell me that I'm not alone. Hmm, I guess, those things just happen in fairy tales. So much for my birthday gift huh? A pain in my chest and the tears I cry for. I thought this year, my birthday would be different but it still the same. It bring nothing but pain. Seriously, it hurt so much. Nobody can understand how I really feel right now. You just can read my feeling through all this words but seriously, you have no idea what I've been through. I am weak, weak until it's hard for me to stand up as proud as I am to back then. All I want is to be special again, to be wanted, make me feel secure, make me feel better from all this pain, lend me shoulder to cry on. You know what, there's a ugly side you don't know me, whenever I feel sad and blue, insane part of me will come out. I will do something to hurt my dignity. But I think it's best for me to keep a distance between me and him. After all, I'm bad influence to him just like his sister told me. I try hard to not get so close with boys 'cause I know he would be super duper jealous. But he? hmm, asking other girls for a hang out? Well, it's okay. I am not really that important though. I realize about that since my birthday. If I was so special and important, surely he will make something for me right? Who needs a expensive gift? All I want is little love from him. At least spend a day with me on my birthday. Hmm, I guess it's my destiny to be all alone.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"