Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 24 July 2012
8:16 pm

Hold on to who you have now, one day you might lose them and then you'll wish you held on tighter.

You know that no matter how much they hurt you, every last broken piece of your trampled heart will keep loving them.

You're on my mind. You're in my dreams. You're in my heart. There is one thing missing. You're NOT with me.

You once saw me falling and saved me from myself...but why rescue me only to knock me down twice as hard and twice as far?

Dear Brain, Sorry for overloading you. Tummy, sorry for the butterflies. Dear Pillow, sorry for the tears. Dear Heart, sorry for the damage.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"