Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 29 August 2012
8:37 pm

Seriously, it's been an ages that I don't post anything in here. Maybe I'm too busy to have fun, I guess. Hahaha! But anyway, I MISS MY BLOG A LOT! I almost forgot about my blog until I remember about it last night. Well, here I am, start doing my job as a blogger again. :D Not like I don't wanna be an active blogger. Just that I hate it when my broadband always reach it's limit and it's hard to load any blog that I want to visit, including mine. Sigh* How I wish my mom can just install Wi-Fi at our house. That could be great to have unlimited internet speed. Then I can watch any videos that I want, even can watch some movies! Wow! That would be so AWESOME! Hmm, too bad it won't come true. 

Sorry to say that I need to stop right here. Maybe next time okay? Will catch up later. Adios! :D


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"