Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 1 September 2012
9:55 am

It is the 1st day of September and I still feeling blue. I hate being this way, it's like there are so many anger and sadness inside me all in once. I can be happy but just only awhile until someone ruin my mood then I turn back to my old self . I've been like this since forever. Hmm, all I can do is sighing. I just don't know what to do. They make me feel like I'm not worth to spend time with and I always be their option. That's for sure. They may deny it but their action prove it all. They don't know how much tears I shed for them. They just never knew. After all, I'm really good in hiding my expression in front of everybody. I can pretend that I'm okay while inside me, I'm knock out.

p/s: 'they' is prefer to one person and that one person is a very important person to me where I always make him as my priority.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"