Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 16 October 2012
6:24 pm

I always change my Facebook account until I lost my count. Well trust me, I have so many Facebook account in the past. Some are still there but some already been deleted. I don't why I keep on changing my account. Maybe I'm just a girl who lost to run away after having a roller coaster ride.

After having a tough time, I always end up making a new one and move on and leave all the past behind me. I just hate to keep my old stuffs where there are so many sadness being left behind. My life was hard. Really hard. Nobody know exactly what I've been through. Not even my ex's. They just don't know anything. They may know some of them but not the whole story, just some.

Okay, enough with that. If you know me and I know you, I found that you are kind and bring no harm, then you are so welcome to be my friend. If not, just walk away and let me have a peaceful life. Okay? Thank you. ^^

Add me here ^^


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"