Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 14 October 2012
3:10 pm

Hmm, I don't really know the answer. But for me, yes. They are all the same. I'm sorry. I judge based on my experience.

Is it me or is it something else, all guys treat me the same. They never call me beautiful, they never appreciate what I did, they just never love me like the way I love them. *sigh. Sometime, I got jealous with other couple. Well you know, they are so happy together and their men are so sweet! They treat their women like a princess. I'm jealous! Really.

Maybe after they know my past was horrible and I don't deserve to be treat like a princess. Okay, I know that now. I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm lazy, I don't know how to cook, my look is a mess, my hair is double mess than my look, I don't know how to doll up. I just don't how to act like woman. *sigh. No wonder I'm not that attractive around boys. Okay, I understand that now. I really am.
People come and go. For a moment, they make us feel special. Then, they start to treat us like nothing happen. Okay, I understand that now. People come and go. Easy come, easy go. That's just how people live.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"