Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 3 October 2012
4:48 pm

Yea! I really miss being a blogger. So many things have changed. Damn I miss my life as a blogger now. Hmm. What can I say? I always busy with school works and my romance always bring nothing but pain. So I decided to leave everything behind and move on with a new life. But seriously, I want to be blogger again like I used to. Blog walking, updating my blog, change my background, learn some blog's tutorial and even meet some new friends and join some give away or any contest that caught my eyes. See? Being a blogger is fun you know? Man, wish I have enough time to do so. Hmm. But it's okay then. I will try to make some time for my blog. 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"