Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 16 November 2012
2:59 pm

Saw the title above? Yea, it's about a guy in my dream. Well, I don't know why I feel so familiar with him. Maybe I dream about him before but I just can't tell. I act like I knew him but I couldn't make out of his face. I know he have a black hair with the hairstyle that I like, wearing black spectacle, buff and charming. That's all I can remember.

He make me feels special and happy. Really. I still remember that feeling. It full with joy and happiness. The moments when I'm with him, they all fading away. I can't remember anything. But the feeling still there.

It's only just a dream. And once again, reality hits me back. Dreamland is fun but reality is real. That's it.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"