Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 28 November 2012
7:39 pm


Now, read my title backwards. Do you as bored as I am?

If you say yes, then you are welcome to my territory, but if you say no, get lost then.

And one more, hypocrite people are not allowed in my territory. Understood? Good.

Seriously, my eye is fucking hurts and I don't even know why. Maybe it's because I stare at my laptop for too long and I really need my spectacle. But I hate wearing one. Really. That spectacle make me look like an old lady and I was like, gosh I look so old. T.T

Okay, cut it. Let's talk about something else.

Hmm, I guess I'm doing just fine though, without him around. Gonna get used with it. Yea, I have to. I need to be a woman that man needs and not be a woman that needs a man. Right? So girls, don't be so harsh on yourself. You may not find your true love now but you will have it eventually. Everyone deserve to be happy. I mean everyone, no exception.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"