Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 14 November 2012
11:19 am

Howdy people!

Hmm, I'm not sure if anyone ever read my blog but I guess none of that matters now. My blog always been such invisible to anyone. Especially to my love one. He barely remembers my blog though I told him for a thousand times already. Yea, I know, he is kinda forgetful but that was not an excuses! Even me and myself forget things so easily. That is why I love to job down anything in my notebook or just bookmark the website. Easy right? Hmm, but it's okay. It's all in the past now. I am now, live in this so called earth to survive, alone. Yea, no one is willing to stay with me. But it's okay then. Who needs them. I only need me and myself.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"