Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 13 November 2012
1:39 pm


Well, told ya I was a big fan of Anime, especially Naruto! I can't remember when I stop loving naruto but one thing for sure. I stop being an otaku once reality hits me real hard. I was having a very tough time during my childhood. I lost my dad, I was being bullied in school, the teachers hate me so much, too much of conflict in my family and so much more. But wait! Don't get me wrong. I wasn't make my life look pathetic and make you all feel sorry for me. I don't need that anymore. All I want is support. That would be awesome if someone is supporting me from behind but yeah, not gonna happen for sure. But it's okay then, I don't need anyone. I only need me and myself. That's all. And again, my childhood is awesome despite the hardship I've been through. I still happy with what I have now. :D


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"