Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 14 November 2012
4:59 pm

Hatred or hate is a deep and emotional extreme dislike that can be directed against individuals, entities, objects or ideas. Hatred is often associated with feelings of anger and a disposition towards hostility. Commonly held moral rules, such as Golden Rule, oppose universal hatred towards another.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.


Reminds me of Ai Enma from Jigoku Shojo. She is full with hatred. She once betray by her loved one and end up holding a grudge and wake up from her grave once she being buried alive by the villager. It's cruel. I know. That's why I am so into with Ai Enma


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"