Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 15 November 2012
10:55 pm

It's a game actually. I found out about this when I do some blogwalking to Alin's blog. It caught my attention and now, here I am, gonna introduce myself after this.
Name: Angelene Bong Hui Li
Nickname: It's depends on how you call me.
Age: 18 years old (2012)
School: SMK Sungai Tapang.
Country: Malaysia.
State: Kuching.
Twitter: @angelenebong
Facebook: Angelene Bong
Okay, that's it. I filled out the details. Nothing much actually. Wanna join? Then just count yourself in, okay?


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"