Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 14 November 2012
7:00 pm

Yea, life indeed beautiful. It's depends on how you make your life turn out to be. My life? It's complicated. More complicate than you ever think of. Say what? My life is none of your business? Okay fine. I don't seek attention from anyone. I'm just saying. Problem?

It's funny, for a few days ago, I was happy, super duper happy, then he make me cry, I broke into pieces, I fail to pull myself together and yet now I'm happy because this life just so BEAUTIFUL.

I know right? It's funny indeed. Nah, who bothers about my life. No one actually ever care. What I've been through, they just watch me fall. They thought I was okay but deep down inside me I can prove you're wrong. But nah, enough with this shit talk. People don't need me which is fine by me. I am perfectly okay with who I am right now.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"