Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 24 November 2012
2:34 am


That is exactly what I've been through. It's painful indeed and it kills me more when I have to keep this feeling between me and myself.

People come and go. That just how they live.

It's my fault for getting attach with them and it's my fault for falling in love with them.

Being loved and falling in love is a whole different thing. Know why? Because whatever things that are falling will end up break into pieces. Same goes with falling in love. Eventually, everything will break including my heart.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"