Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 29 November 2012
10:21 pm

Do you know that if you tell ONE lie, you gonna tell 10 more lies to cover that ONE up? Yes, it does. Lie can multiple really fast. A lie is tell by a fool and create thousand more just to cover that one tiny lie that have been create on the first place.

Oh I've been there. In fact, I am so piss right now. Stop telling lies and start telling the truth. I won't be this mad if someone don't treat me like an idiot and expect me to believe everything.

Well sorry, I know it's my fault for blow things up but I never told anyone about everything. You are the one who blow up everything and now you gonna put the blame on me? Fine by me then.
Your game is up, you race is run. Now it's my turn for some fun. You pissed me off and now you will see, just what happens when you fuck with me.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"