Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 21 November 2012
8:24 pm


I'm struggling and I'm trying really hard to pull myself together and yet just one touch from a stranger, everything break into pieces. No matter how strong I am, that stupid break point still gonna be there. So I guess, living inside the Thorn World is not really a big deal. It's okay to feel sad or depressed. That's what we call life. This life is full with roller coaster ride. Sometimes we up but sometimes we down. You're bleeding inside and yet you still manage to put on a beautiful smile in your face.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"