Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 18 November 2012
5:11 pm

I'm feeling a little dizzy right now. Feels like I got a hangover but I don't drink alcohol. Rules are rules. No alcohol in my life. I never drink, I never smoke either. 

Okay, here goes. Last night, I was attending a dinner held by Radio Fan club. My mom was a member of it. It was our first time for attending such of event. But seriously, it was a blast. My mind was so free from anything. No more feeling down and blue. Just feeling happy and excited.


See the picture above? She was my cousin. I guess. We never meet before until last night. She is my shorty. Still can't believe that she is that tall while she is 14 years old. Still look like a kid though.


We gone wild last night and end up worn out right after the dinner.

Seriously, if wasn't for last night event, I won't be that happy right now. I'm feeling great. No more think low of myself because I still gonna shine. 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"