Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 20 November 2012
8:57 pm

I'm tired, both mentally and physically. Guess what, once again, my heart break into pieces all thanks to him. Yea, him, my so called Muffin, used to be but now not anymore. He moved on.

It all started last night, when I was on Twitter. He was tweeting and busy telling the world about the girl next door and how much he fell for her and I was like, okay, I'm jealous. He keep on saying about perkhawinan campuran, anak kacukan and blah blah blah. And there he goes again with his ex, rumbling about non-sense, fighter over a stupid date. But seriously, nobody gives a fuck so shut up. Instead of talking to her, why won't he talk to me? He starts to treat me like a stranger. I can't stand for being ignore by him. I keep on replying his tweet but he never gonna make the conversation goes. He said he was tired of fighting with his ex, but why make the conversation goes then?

So, I make up my mind to unfollow him on Twitter. I can't afford myself to read his tweets anymore. I unfollow him, he unfollow me back. Then he inbox me and asking a stupid question, I replied and he give me one word replied 'K'. Oh great. You just turn me on.

I'm sorry if I say them out on public. I just can't take it anymore. I've been bottle up everything inside me and then again, last night my bottle was full. I'm sorry. I was terrible hurt. My chest keep on aching all because of you and it kills me more when you have no idea what I've been through.

I was this hurt but I still can wash it all away with my smile. I'm trying to cheer myself up but still, the tears are still running down from my eyes. My eye, my left eye, it's swollen all thanks to you. 



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"