Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 21 November 2012
2:44 pm

I've been hurt by a stranger. I've been devastated by a stranger. I cut myself over a stranger. I cried myself over a stranger. Yes, he indeed a stranger. A stranger called Muffin.

I can't believe myself that I was this hurt because of a stranger. What have gone in with me? Am I okay? Am I normal? Am I still alive?

He hurts me so much. I was terribly hurt by him and yet he have no idea about it. That kills me more. I was crying myself to sleep but end up taking medicine to make myself fall asleep. I can't stop crying until my eyes were badly hurt.

I'm sorry for everything. Thanks for walk away, stranger.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"