Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 17 November 2012
1:03 pm

Know why? I just don't get it either. I am so sick on how people treat me. They only seek me when they need me. That's mean they are looking for me just to please their desire. I know. I'm a whore. We can't change the fact that I'm a whore. No matter how hard I've try to change but people just won't respect me like the way I want them to be.

Being me wasn't easy. I'm sorry if this time my entry more with my private issue but yea, I just don't know how to let go of this feeling, feeling of being unwanted, feeling of betrayed, feeling of being left behind.

It's hard. No matter how hard I've try to make myself to be happy again and yet I just can't. I don't know why but it just did.

I feel so lonely. I can be more lonely than ever. And yes, I still have my family around but family and the one you love the most wasn't the same. I don't know how to put them in words but I feel so insecure right now.

Then again, my life is pathetic. I know that now.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"