Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 31 December 2012
1:41 pm

I don't know what to say but seriously, it was a blast. Either for last night or the day before that. It was my first time having such a hang out with my friends. From morning to the very next morning. Having a sleepover at my friends house, do some cooking, ghost story, watch movie, and so much more. I never expect all of that to happen, it all went randomly. We do what we feel like we wanna do and nothing is going stop us for doing that and trust me, by hang out with my friends this time, I found my happy spot. No more feeling sad or frustrated. I started to forget about my feeling towards both Gumball and Muffin. I don't give a damn about them anymore. They used to hurt me so much but now, they are so 5 minutes ago. :P
Today I discovered that happiness is not something we find, it's something we create. This is my first step toward recovery. :)



I never have male best friends before until I meet them. We share our dark side together. At first it was awkward but then, we feel relieved. We trust each other. :)  Seriously, I'm really glad that I knew him, if wasn't for him, I guess who I am today will never exist for sure. I love them and gonna miss them so much. Until the next holidays to come, we will meet again. xoxo


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"