Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 4 December 2012
12:03 am

Again with my hobby, I just love arts and crafts so much. I really into with these kind of stuff. I love making things. It's the only way makes me feel happy by doing it. I've done so many arts and crafts before and yet everything went vanish. I search everywhere but just can't find them. Hmm, too bad. It's okay. I'm gonna make them all over again. After all, I have all the times I need and I won't be here soon. I'm so sick with the internet. Doing the same damn thing for over and over again. I'm getting tired and really need some rest by doing something that I love and can free my mind, I mean relaxing myself from all of this craps, bullshit and whatsoever in my life. So yea, won't be around for next 3 weeks. Don't worry, time fly really fast before you know it. ;)


Okay, that was my stripy friendship bracelet. I work really hard on this one. It was meant for my boyfriend but yea, we got broke up and I didn't have the chance to give this bracelet to him. Hmm, too bad. But it's okay then. Gonna keep it and put them in my so-called museum at home. :P

Well, I'm looking forward to do more of that with different design and pattern. I want to learn more and do more with these kind of stuff. Like I say before, it's the only way to make me feel better by making it. :)


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"