Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 21 December 2012
4:58 am


Well, I'm gonna do a story telling right now. Guess who is he? Tettt wrong! He is not my boyfriend. He is my foster brother or should I call abang angkat ? :) I knew him since 2010 on Facebook. That picture was taken on the very first time we met in person and it was my first hangout until late night. My mom gives me the permission to go out with my friends right after I finished my public exam. Seriously, I love hangout with him. We watched some movie. Paranormal activity 4 and guess what, he doesn't scream or shout like everyone does in the theater. But seriously, the movie is full with surprise and I was like Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! And my girlfriend keep on screaming the hell out and I was like, calm girl, chill babe. It was a hilarious moment in the theater when everyone is screaming and laughing right after they scream. Seriously, it was a blast!

I love him so much. He is the best male friend that I ever had. He is a mix blood which is malay, chinese and Iban but he can't speak chinese although his grandma is a pure chinese. He can speak Iban very well. After all, his mom is a pure iban. I think. He is about 183 cm tall. Yea, I'm becoming shorty when I'm standing right next to him but I'm cool. I love tall people actually. ;) He is a gamer, he is a anime lover, but he is not the boy next door. He went to club, drink and smoke. Yes indeed, he such a bad boy but on the other side, he is a techno geek.

I wish that he never read what I just write about him right now. Or else! :P But anyway, I still love him just the way he is. After all, he is my brother! The best brother ever! :D


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"