Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 18 January 2013
9:12 pm


Phew, it's weekend already! Hip hip, horayyyyy! Finally, I can get my late night sleep. No more sleep at 8 or 9 something like that. Seriously, school is exhausting, really! And one more thing, school makes me fat. I get hungry all the time. So that's mean I eat all the time as well and end up getting bigger and bigger size than before. Well, that's me during school time. ;)

Let's stop talking about school, shall we? After all, it's almost weekend right now and I hope I can "rest in peace" during this weekend. Not like I'm going to die okay? What I mean is, I want to get all the rest I need without anyone or anything disturb my relaxing moment. Get it? Unlike my last weekend. I got a surprise visit from my "stepbrother" and he took me away for 2 nights and a day out and I end up getting restless during those days. But still, I'm happy and glad. He can actually make me feel happy and let me forget all of my problems for awhile. ;)

But wait! Don't get the wrong idea okay? He is just my brother. My BFF. I know, I get a lot from my friends saying that he is more like my boyfriend but in fact he is not. He is just one of my friend who I can be myself with. ;) That's it. 


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"