Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 15 February 2013
10:48 am

Speaking about honesty, I just don't know to whom I should trust anymore. These puzzle piece is way complicated than the puzzle piece that we love to do when we were still a kid. Question marks are everywhere. Plus this feeling of insecure and scare of what might happen is killing me softly. I need him but he never be there for me.

Am I sound annoying and sound desperate at the same time? Do I? Seriously, I hate to be in this situation. How I wish I can turn back in time and undo everything. Which is never let him love me and never let him enter my heart then problem solved. No more heartache and headache. But in other side, I am glad that he come. He gave me all the love and care I need. I thought I can live without love but I was wrong. Can you see how weak I am since the day he came? I don't know how to guard my walls up anymore whenever him around. I love him. Seriously, I love him.

p/s: I miss him terribly bad right now



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"