Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 12 February 2013
10:44 pm

I have been away for such a long time now. Only if some of you notice about that. :P But nah, none of that concern. Not like all of my readers are being loyal to my blog. Right? So just be it. 

Seriously, I think I'm in love. I had no idea how it happened but it just did! Remember last time, I swear to God that I'll never get myself involve in a relationship but lately, there is one guy, trying his butt off to win over my heart and I was like, please just give up on me. But at the end, he stole my heart before I even had a chance to give it to him. I don't know how he did and now I just can't get he off my head. He is all I'm thinking about. I miss him like crazy. I love to stare at his face. I love the moment when I wake him up from sleep. He just like a baby. I kiss his cheek and whisper at his ear and gently wake him up. But seriously, he just open his eyes, smile at me and went back to sleep again! Urghhhh! But still, like I said, he just like a baby who love to be adore. :) 


We're still friend by the way. Not yet a couple. I mean not officially. But soon. Just like he told me before and now, I'm in love. I'm keep on missing him like crazy. Well, what can I say, being in love is such a wonderful things. :D


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"