Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 5 March 2013
8:13 am

I'm tired. Tired of everything. For a moment ago, I was in love and now I'm breaking into pieces. No matter how hard I've tried to move on but still, no luck. When I can finally get over with my crush and then again someone come in and ruin everything. He makes me feel special again. He let me know how beautiful love is but at the very end he just try to deceive me. He was using me and make me look like a fool.

Being betrayed and being lied are the worst feeling ever. He is just making my life full with hatred instead of love. But yeah, I know I can never change my past, it's already happened anyway. All I can do is make the best of today, let go and move on. Sounds simple and easy right? But in reality, it's just like a small kid who try to remember all the alphabets from A to Z.

It kills me more when the memory start to hit me back. I just can't help it. I miss him. No matter how jerk he was back then, I just could not find a point to forget about him and move on. People say time heals but seriously until when I'm gonna stay this way? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year? or more? How I wish there's a button where I can erase everything in my heart. Forget about him. Forget all the memories when I'm with him. I want to forget everything.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"