Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 20 March 2013
6:06 pm

He got me. I end up crying because I've been bottle up everything inside me and it's about time to let it out. Patience is no longer my priority. I just want my stuff back and yet he doesn't seem to have the intention to give it back. I've been searching for him up and down and yet no luck. 

He keep on running away from me. What's the point? Why is it so hard to give me back my stuff? It's not like your stuff to belong with. I tried to reach him then I called for several times but he scold me for always bother him around and never think of what he have been through. But seriously, what about me? I had enough. He scold me and asked me to use my brain. I didn't even had the chance to talk back and he just hung up. I don't know what have gone in with me, I started to burst into tears and my chest started to hurt since then. I cried but I just couldn't feel better. He brings nothing but a pain to my life.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"