Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 8 April 2013
7:45 am

Hmm, seriously, skip school? I know some of you might think that it's my habit to skip school, I love to skip school or what. But trust me, it's nothing like that. If wasn't for the transportation problem and of course my attendance will be 100% full. I can promise you that. But the saddest part is, I have transportation problem. :'( My uncle refuse to send me to school. My friends are having their own excuses. My other relatives? I have none. So my last and my only choice is to use public transportation. I have to get up early in the morning and wait for the bus at 5.30am. I know right? It's damn early but I have no choice. It's for the school's sake. I arrived at school at 6.00am so I guess I need to wait like an idiot at the road side for about more than 15 minutes. But sometimes, my luck ain't that good. The bus won't stop by as I was trying to pull over the bus. :( So I wait for the second bus to come, and yes it happen twice, then I have to wait for about over an hour from 5.30am to 7.00am until the other bus to come and trust me, by the time I reached school, I was already late. I hate being late actually because I was so embarrassed with my condition, people will start to stare at me and keep on asking me on why I'm being so late? I just too embarrassed to answer them. Sometimes, I almost burst into tears while I'm explaining myself why I'm late because seriously it hurts me so much to see a pathetic life like mine. No one is willing to send me to school. Sometimes I didn't attend school at all to avoid that humiliate situation. :( But my form teacher always think that I'm a troublemaker. She said my reason was unreliable and ask me to find a way out. But seriously teacher, I have try, I tried! I asked my uncle, but my uncle refuse to send me because to where he's heading aren't the same way as mine. I'm heading to Kuching but he is heading to Serian. So I guess, no luck to persuade him. Hmm, my friends? I tried and I fed up already. Sometimes I just too embarrassed to ask them for all over again. I think that I'm useless for keep on being such a stupid brat who always count on people but not on your own. I tried, really, I tried. I have my car licensed but I just don't have any car to drive on. I have my dad's car but it was broken. :'( Shame on me. Then I desperately ask my mom to buy a car. Any car will do just for me to use. That's all I need. And like I said, my luck ain't that good. It's hard for my mom, a single mom to buy a car plus with no income for her own. :( See, I have tried everything. The school bus? Why, yes. I have think about that, but seriously, they are no school bus that are from 10 miles go to 7 miles. I mean NONE. But thank God, somehow I know the God is helping me out though I'm a sinner, about the car that my mom is going to buy, it's have been approved and just need to wait for the agreement to be proceed. It's just a matter of time now. :') Pheww, I was crying all the way while typing all this out. Seriously, I was keeping it for myself and no one is actually understand me, understand my situation. I may look like I'm arrogant or refuse to talk about my problems, I just don't want to burst into tears while talking about it, like I am now, crying. But yeah, I hope today will be the last day I skip school. Seriously, I don't want to be scold by the teacher for always being absent. I hate it. I wish my teacher can understand my situation and never scold me. I just don't know how to put in words to make you understand. My life ain't that perfect.



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"