Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 19 April 2013
5:41 pm

Have you ever feel like you're being play by someone?
Have you ever feel like you're being fool by someone?
Have you ever feel like you're being trick by someone?
Have you ever feel like you're being cheat by someone?
Have you ever feel like you're being taken for granted by someone?

If yes, then good.

People
When they need me, they will look for me.
But if they don't, I will be the last on their list.
I'm still nobody to anyone.

Though I want attention
No one is willing to give me one
Know why?
Hmm...
I have no idea
You tell me
Can you?

For all of the sudden, I just started to hate everybody.
I hate everyone around me
They are using me and I just let them
...
How I wish I can get rid of this stupid thing called "feelings"
I don't need it
Never need it on the first place
My feelings are meant to be hurt
So I guess it's useless for me to keep my feelings
I want to throw away my feelings
Just let me be the cold-hearted person
Much more better in that way



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"