Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 15 April 2013
9:25 pm

I don't like being saved or rescued 
But at the same time I want to
Crave for it
Exactly that has been haunting my dreams of late
I want someone to see my weak side and accept it as a part of me
I want someone to willingly with every atom in their body
Wrap their arms around me and encompass me 
in safety, shelter, love and warmth
I want to feel their heart beating against my own
Pounding their life force and love into me
I want someone to love not for petty reason
but because I need it
I'm falling apart



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"