Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 17 April 2013
8:04 pm

I ever wonder if someone really do love me for who I am
Simply love me just for me
Will be there for me
Be with the one that I can count on
But I know
That was just a dream
I know
I just knew
People need me just because they want me to fulfill their needs
I'm just like a doll
To be play with
Then throw me away right after they are done playing with me
Yes
I'm a broken doll that need to be fix
But who wants to fix me?
Nobody
Nobody care enough to fix me because I'm just too broken
I just knew it
and now I'm lost
I'm lost in the middle of the desert 
They threw me away
But I was trying really hard to find my way home
but just couldn't find it
I was looking for help
But no one is there
So I guess I was alone
Lost
Lonely
But I'm done with hopes
I just need to accept the fact that
No one or anything
gonna save me



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"