Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 6 May 2013
5:09 pm

Someone told me that
"You need to love yourself first, then you will be loved by others"
But seriously
I just need someone who can truly understand me
Know my everything including my past
Every single details
But never ever feel SORRY for me
Just feel LOVE instead

I don't want them to change me
I want them to be there when I'm lost in the dark
Don't show me the way out but stay there instead
Then I will know
I'm not alone
You are here, with me

Sooner or Later
I will find a way out for both of us
Just bear with me
I need to get myself fix
I need to love myself 
Because now I have the reason why I need to do so
I have you, with me, by my side
and will never left me behind



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"