Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 28 August 2013
11:24 pm

I don't know what to do
but I know I screwed up again this time
I have done a huge mistake
and I will never go back in time to undo everything

I don't know what to do
but I know I miss him so much right now
I want to talk to him
but he choose to back off and ignore me

I don't know what to do
but I know I was wrong 
Saying sorry won't save anything
not even me from this miserable

I don't know what to do
but I know I am terrify
I think I am all alone this time
with no one here be with me to endure everything

I don't know what to do
I think I want to give up
There is nothing I can do
Everything just so messed up and ruined



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"