Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 2 August 2013
1:48 pm

Why? Why? Why?
Why is he doing this to me?
Why he refuses to talk with me?
Why he ignores me since that day?

I told him I was sorry.
I told him I want to make up everything.
I tried to reach him and try to explain everything.
I have done what I could to make him understand.

But...
he don't want to talk with me
he don't want to reply my text
he don't want to answer my call
and he don't even want to give me the chance.

The thoughts of breaking up scares me the most.
I don't want to lose him.
'cause I'm slowly putting a commitment in this relationship.
I want him to be apart of my journey.

I remember every single details that he ever talk with me.
He loves when someone give him a nice long massage.
He loves food and eating was his hobby.
He loves car and that was his major interest.

He loves to tease me.
He loves to joke around.
He loves to nag me whenever I do something wrong.
He even make me fall for him even harder.

How I wish I can turn back in time.
Undo everything that I have done.
I want him to be my best friend again.
I need him just because I want to thank him for everything.

He ever told me that he wants me to always remember of him
He wants me to repay all the kind that he have done to me.
He wants me to be good girl.
But the most important thing is, he wants to get rid of my temper.

Counting the days pass by.
He is walking away bit by bit.
Though it may hurts me.
But I deserve it.

I'm sorry for everything.
I know you hate when I always spend my time on Facebook.
I know you hate when I'm going out with my friends, especially boys,
I know what you hate the most about me: My attitude.

I can only say that I was sorry.
I want you to know that I wasn't meant to hurt you.
I know I was wrong.
But deep down inside me,
I love you and it always be.
I can guarantee that my feeling remains unchange.
Cross my heart and hope to die.





Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"