Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 28 October 2013
12:17 am

My hair is a mess
My life is a mess
Everything is so mess up
I don't have anyone to lead on
I can only stand with my own two feet
When I'm tired or being knock down
I was alone
It was cold and dark
Not even a word can describe how it feels like to be alone 
in a place where there is no sun light

I want to run and escape from this dark world of mine
but I can't
I tried and I failed
I'm just too weak to stand up with my own two feet
I thought I can be just fine
without anyone there for me
but I was wrong
Deep down inside me
I secretly wish for my knight in shining armor
Though I know it will never happen

Would it be great if I was heartless little creature?
with no feelings
No more feel the pain and feel love instead
Would it be great if I have someone to protect me in anything
Be my knight
and rescue me when I send a S.O.S to him
But I know it won't happen
and it never will be
Why?
It is impossible to find a person who can accept me just the way I am




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"