Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 2 October 2013
6:00 pm

Longing someone is beautiful
but longing someone is something
Sometimes it can be good
but sometimes it can leads to miserable

Miserable is just a word
but not everyone knows the true meaning of miserable
Having a miserable world is not something that you can imagine with
but it's something that you need to go through and feel it with your own heart

Speaking about your own heart
Do you ever feel like your heart literally has been stabbed by someone?
And you can't help it but just endure the pain?
Some people say they already get used to it but why not me?

Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much
and you can finally say "I'm used to it"
But in my case, I never get used to it
Pain is something that I can never overcome with

What is happiness?
Define your own happiness
What is your fantasy world?
Describe your own fantasy world

My happiness is when my heart no longer feel love but hatred instead
My fantasy world is a pitch black with no lights around
I can be someone who you wish you never met with
So take my warning and leave me hell alone




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"