Flame of Life tagboard home


Sunday, 29 December 2013
9:21 pm

I can't remember when was the last time I feel happy
I forget how it feels like to be truly happy
Too much for the hills to climb
and I lost my count on how many times I slip

For a second ago I felt love
But then again reality seems to hate me so much
It hits me really hard
until I realize that there is no such thing called love

Sorrow will always be your friend
You either will feel lost or dissapoinment
Sometimes you just need to get used with it
There is no cure for your sorrow

I know I'm not the girl next door
I always be the bitch in everyone's eyes
There is nothing good about me
Maybe there is but who cares?

I want to see the light again
I want someone to notice me for who I am
Treat me like I'm somebody
But on the second thought I think I'll pass




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"