Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 7 January 2014
6:08 am

Do you ever know how alone I was in my own world?
Do you ever put your feet in my shoes before?
Do you ever realize why am I doing this to me? 
Do you ever learn that our past will always hunt you down?

I know I always shut people down
I never open up for anyone
Not even for those people who are care for me
I don't want people to get so close

You just don't know a thing
All you know is to judge me and want me to change
But don't you ever wonder why I am doing this to me?
and yet you shut me down when I want you to know a little part of me

I learn from the hard way that I just don't deserve to be happy
Why?
If you knew me then you will know
I lost my faith in happiness

For all this time I only know my painess
Sorrow is my best friend
Miserable just like a sister of mine
I am somoeone who you wish never knew




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"