Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 3 April 2014
9:31 pm

What is love?
Can someone define it for me?
I just don't understand what love is
and how love reacts to people

Sometimes love does exist
but we can't see it with our naked eyes
If you can feel it
then I should be happy for you

This world is full with joy and sorrow
Joy is something that everyone wants
but sorrow?
Nobody wants it

People can't see my invisible thorns
Only I can feel it
People can listen to my words
but never feels my pains

A journey without lights
again I'm lost
It's getting more darker than before
but I'm trying to be brave 

Broken glasses broken hearts
I'm searching for pieces to pieces
in hope I will fix them together
but suffering will always be there for me

I try to cry but there is no tears
I try to scream but there is no voice
I try to run but there is no path
I try to find my gurdian angel but there is no gurdian angel

It's sad
when everyone acts like they know you but they don't
you were crying yourself to sleep
and woke up with that smile on your face
Just to fool everyone around




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"