Flame of Life tagboard home


Thursday, 26 June 2014
10:07 am

What is life to you?
Do you think life is wonderful?
But to me life is a miserable world to me
I never think that life could be wonderful

I know all I need to do is forget about my past and move on
but sometimes staying strong way too long is going to break you someday
My soul is fighting a battle you will never understand
My wall is no longer protect my heart and now I'm trembling apart

How I wish I have my knight in shiny armor
I know he will protect me from anything that might hurt me
I know he will be there for me
and I know he will never leave me

This is reality and not a TV show
This is life we are talking about
Knight in shiny armor?
Never exist in this world

Have I ever told you that my fantasy world is pitch black with no light around?
That is how life looks like to me
Pitch black with no light around and I'm all alone
Roller coaster is everywhere
Don't trust me? Well why not.




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"