Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 16 September 2014
7:49 am

What is boyfriend?
Who is boyfriend?
Where is boyfriend?
Define BOYFRIEND please?

According to wikipedia,
Boyfriend means different thing to different people.
So to you, what is boyfriend?
To me, boyfriend is just a word.

I was glad to have a boyfriend.
I was happy to have a boyfriend.
I was cheerful to have a boyfriend.
and I was wonderful to have a boyfried

But...
Everything needs a price to make.
Broken heart, broken soul, broken dream.
when he makes everything seem so perfect.

I love boyfriend with all my heart.
No doubts, no lies and no drama.
I was staying true to myself.
and only if you can see me through.

Fighting for over and over again.
Hurting each other with empty words.
Ego surpass your soul.
Makes everything even more complicated.

Rollercoster ride, let's scream and cry as loud as we can.
Hold hand side by side.
Endure everything with love and passion.
You will never know when tomorrow dies.




Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"