Flame of Life tagboard home


Monday, 28 December 2015
12:00 am

Life isn't about pleasing people
and make them happy for being something that wasn't yourself to begin with
There are a lot of things that you can do with life
but pleasing people? it is way beyond the list

Let me tell you something
I've been chasing this "PERFECT SIDE" inside of me
I met people, I please them, I put them first before me
I was too naive and took life for granted

As the day goes by, I slowy realize that
What I have done in the past are meaningless to the people that I have fight for.
Deep thoughts have knock my sense.
Why waste life to please people when you can enjoy it to the fullest

I leave my friends behind, I take my family before me instead of them.
To me, friend is juat a word. They were just pretend to be your friend.
I know some of them stay true but most of them stay fake
This is why I let myself lead the path to a better day

As the sun goes down and rise again in the next morning
I can't help for being thankful enough for waking up to live another day
Though hardship will always be your foe
But that's defined who you are now

I learned that family is far more important than your friends.
I learned that trouble is always hunting you down.
I learned that no matter how hard you try, you can try again for some other time.
I learned that being yourself can make yourself more happy than before.






Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"