Flame of Life tagboard home


Tuesday, 29 December 2015
4:46 pm

by KMLIA HSHM


Masa kecik-kecik aku selalu berangan nak jadi Cinderella. 

Why? Well, being a Cinderella is all about fairy tale where all of your dreams will come true. All you need is to trust yourself and always do kindness to people. Despite in this real world, everything seems so cruel. No matter how hard you try to be good and give kindness to people but all we get in return is backstabbing, lies and betrayal.

We all want to be like Cinderella and free ourself from these mean things, like Cinderella want to be free from her step mom and her step sisters. So do I.  I just want to live happily ever after just like Cinderella and forgive those who have done bad things to us. Holding a grudge and hatred will never make you happy. In some point you just need to let go. Forgive in order to live a happy life, just like Cinderella. 

I want to be like Cinderella because I want to be just like her. Found your true love and help you to set yourself free from anything and be happy for the rest of your life. I want my true love just like her where nothing is greater than true love. No spell in this world can break us apart because we are meant to be together. Love can make miracles and change everything. Love is forever when you fall, love is the greater power of all. With just one touch of love can conquer fears and turning all tears into smiles. Just like Prince Charming did to Cinderella and changed her life.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"