Flame of Life tagboard home


Saturday, 16 January 2016
12:00 pm

I got this analysis during last year when I joined Fit Malaysia. Since everything is for free, so why not? I checked mine and here's the result.


Everything seems to be normal except for body fat mass. My fat is way beyond than normal scale. Oh wow. Just wow. I am so gonna kill you fat. I will watch you burn. If I burn, you burn with me! 

Oh ya, I was planing to get thin as well. Idk why but somehow I feel devastated since I can't wear any small size clothes and I have tons of them at home. Still waiting for the right moment to wear them. Hmm, will I? Hope so.


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"