Flame of Life tagboard home


Wednesday, 6 January 2016
7:51 pm

6 days has passed since new year and until now I'm still lost about my future. Maybe I should cut myself or curl up and die? Maybe? Nah, just kidding. My life just too precious to end it that way. Actually, I do have a lifetime goal that I've set not long ago. A very important goal that I need to achieve in order to make me happy and make my family proud. 


My house is all the matter since I was born and raised in my own house so fixing and renovate it is a must to me, and my dad's car is my obsession. I love 4WD so much, I adore old 4WD car which is my dad's old car, Toyota Land Cruiser Mark II. I never thought of buying a new car. I just want to fix it and use it go off road. That would be my dream! Owning a Mustang or maybe a Cadillac would be like a dream come true. I adore old car, classic car turns me on like crazy. So buying a new car is never my thing. Maybe I will in the future since I want to buy a Hilux for my mom, but until then, need to earn lots of lots of money first.


Here is my new year resolution to be exact. I don't care what people nag about me, say you are a girl, why need to build muscle? Hey your body is okay already, why need to slim down? You think being skinny is okay meh? Oh just shut up! It's my life, I do what I wanna do. I don't need your approval. Maybe you are just jealous because you are being such a wimp. A wimp I'm telling you. I don't do all of this to make myself look good and gain fame, but it's all about my passion. I want to be a weight lifter. Maybe or maybe not. Until then, we will see how far I can go. Fyi, I never intend to slim down my body, I love my body just the way it is. Thick and overweight 'cause I eat whatever I want but at the same time I workout to balance myself so that I can be healthy. Health is all the matter. I want to live long and watch my grandchildren grow. To be exact, I want to look good even when I'm old. Disease free!


Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"