Flame of Life tagboard home


Friday, 1 January 2016
9:07 pm

I don't know why I adore piercing so much. I love tattoo too but my mom says no so I guess I go with piercing instead since piercing is something you can take off whenever you want. Unlike tattoo, tattoo is forever.

So here I am, going to share a tiny little detail about my piercing experience. I bet everyone must have their experience on piercing right? Like ear piercing. I got my first ear piercing when I was so small, small enough until I can't remember the exact date and time, My mom was the one who got me that piercing and I still remember I was so excited and happy and I feel no pain at all. Too young to remember the pain I guess. Maybe.

My second piercing experience? Hmm, I think I've done it in 2008, I did a pair of piercing on my right ear all at once. So in total there are three piercing on my right ear. I still remember the pain though. It was like that ouch moment. Can you imagine, 2 piercings at the same time and same place so double ouch! Then I did another two at my left ear. And this one have different time line. I didn't do it all at the same day though. I wait until my right ear fully recover then I go for my left ear. And yeah, same pain same ouch but it worth it. Now I have 3 piercing at my both ears.


Now my third piercing experience this time is on my belly. I want to have that belly piercing despite my tummy is not that flat at all but I still want to do it anyway. I planned it since 2013 but never have the ball to get it done. Until last year, I finally have the guts. So I did it right away. Yeah, it was nerves wrecking indeed. And of course, it is nothing like ear piercing. There are bloods, bloods everywhere and it hurts. The moment I get it done, I keep reminding myself about how bad I want it and trying to pull myself together then pop! The needle was in my belly and they quickly insert the piercing into the hole and ta-daa, it's done!


I got this belly piercing on August 2015 last year. The process of healing took me forever, seriously. I still remember the moment when I injured myself, my belly torn and it hurts. Since I was so active in sport like running and do some cardio and body toned up workout. I did it hard until my belly can't take it anymore. At that point I almost give up on my belly piercing since it took me forever to get it heal. I make it worst by working out. You just can't imagine what I've been through. The wound, it looks like your guts is falling out. Yes, disgusting indeed. I put some anti-septic but still no luck. Until one day, I found this solution salt water. Soak your belly button in salt water twice daily to make your wound heals faster and kills all the germ. So I did. After two days I use that method and Thank God my wound heals slowly, no more guts falling out from my belly. I stop doing my workout routine then I gain weight. Now I weight 79kg until now. Can you believe that? 


Saw my body? Many people say I don't look like I weight 79kg but trust me, I'm pretty heavy alright. Okay now about my last but not least, my 4th and 5th  piercing. They both are on my right ear. I did it for fun anyway since I always want to fill my ears with piercings and yes, I did it. On my left ears. And now I was planning to have inner conch and tragus piercing, and not to forget, tongue piercing. Wait until I found the right place to get them all done. Stay tuned!



Angelene Bong
Born and raised in a city called Kuching. (Land of Borneo) I have mixed blood in me, my dad is pure Chinese and my mom is pure Bidayuh. 163cm tall with the weight of 73.3kg.





Followers





"You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one"